[Ringside] Youth Kids Boxing Kit Training Bag Review (Buyer’s Guide)
- It's never too early to start building tomorrow's champions and this youth boxing set present includes everything you need to get started
- This bundle is the perfect gift for your child boxer - Great for Boys and Girls (age 2-5)
- Beginner boxing set includes a pair of youth boxing gloves, kids slip-on headgear with an elastic chin strap and a 2 pound mini-heavy bag (17" long x 5" diameter)
- Available in a variety of colors with Ringside logos like your favorite professional and amateur fitness gym equipment
If there is time to start building tomorrows champions then it is now. The Ringside Youth Boxing Set includes all that is necessary to get you started. Whatever it is that a young aspiring fighter would be looking for in a boxing set, they would find the Ringside Youth Boxing Set very satisfactory.
The set itself is an impressive black and bold red design on all the components. It very much resembles the adult version that would be found in many gyms or seen in boxing movies. The set packs a mini-heavy bag to help your kid develop punching skills and focus. It also includes a set of sip-on gloves and headgear. The headgear has an elastic strap to secure the chin and offer complete protection. This sports gear is recommended for kids aged between ages 2 to 5 years.
• 17” by 5” mini-heavy punch bag weighing 2 pounds
• A slip on head protection gear with an elastic chin strap.
• A pair of slip on gloves
Ringside Youth Boxing Set Features
• Excellent top quality design that works well to improve the way children exercise and their attitude towards physical activity. The design is ergonomic to ensure your kids are comfortable when using the set.
• The set is available in various styles to choose from so you can actually get something that fancies you.
• Made from quality long lasting material using the latest technology and craftsmanship to ensure a quality product that can be used over a long period of time.
Benefits of using Ringside Boxing Set for Kids
There are many reasons why boxing has been taught and practiced over the years; some of these reasons are general. Being that as it may, there are benefits that are particular to the Ringside Boxing Set for kids. These are;
It is quite hard for anyone to properly develop coordination at an older age. It is, therefore, better and easier if children can develop coordination early in life. Ringside Youth Boxing Set helps improve coordination by developing a harmony between brain and foot, brain and hand, foot and hand. It also ensures that your kid’s eyes are able to work well with other parts of the body.
2. Better sleep
It is important that kids have better sleep; it is good for their holistic growth and development. Boxing fatigues different muscles in different ways making rest very necessary. The rest becomes necessary because the mind and the muscles need to recuperate and also grow to match the demand that is being placed on them.
Mental alertness and brainpower will grow exponentially with deeper sleep and this is beneficial in the other aspects of the child’s development too.
3. Personal attributes
One of the most important things that can happen early in their life is to have a proper attitude and mentality towards life.
Ringside Youth Boxing set is designed to start children out in boxing early in life. This develops attributes of focus, resilience, and tenacity that is necessary for a successful life.
4. Physical benefit
Heavy bag punching provides anaerobic and aerobic exercise which helps burn calories, keep fit and develop muscle. Using the set also provides cardio and resistance training thus ensuring denser muscles and a healthy body.
The thing about punching bags and resistance training is that not all of them are equal. You need a bag like this one to give you a better rebound rate to enable you build resistance with every punch.
A bad posture will result in shoulder and back pains and complications. The Ringside Youth Boxing set is designed to teach children develop proper posture. Better posture also affects mood and confidence in a positive way and we all want kids who will go out with a spring in their step.
The earlier kids can start using punching bags and boxing sets the better it is for their development. This is especially so if the bag has been designed specifically with the development process of a kid in mind. This equipment is made both for safety and comfort and to motivate children to train in a fun, entertaining and educational way. Try it today and see the impact it will have to your child’s development.